Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Chicago Con 2001

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Talking

    My current plan is to be there. I am flying out to Michigan to visit a friend and dragging her with me to the Convention. smile

    It would be great to meet some of you! biggrin

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    ...and kind-of nice to meet some of us, AsIs? lol! Just a j/k!

    I'm ordering my advance tickets! I'm going to try to find a hotel room that's not $150$
    per night! lol! I'll have my car-car, so I can get around. smile

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, well Kitty, not *all* of us will be there! wink

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Also, I have a 5" Laminator and might do up name badges for those who request them.

    So if you want a name badge, request it here!

    Let me know what you want on it.

    Example:

    AsIs
    STP KiSA
    Real name: Stacy

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, any of you slackers going to Chicago ComicCon? wink

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All 3 days! I'm helping a friend with his table(Micro-Film, The Magazine of Personal Cinema in Action!)
    I'll stand in line for Terry, Bendis, Mack, Waid, hang out at the Devil's Due booth(Yo Joe! woohoo!) and in general find ways to spend all the cash I can amass between then and now...

    I'll be going to Gencon in 2 weeks to 'train' for it. biggrin

    So, is Jax going to post a "Meet Here' sign some where, or should we try and make a plan now?

    Darth

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, Hebime, he said he'd stick the sheet on one of the pillars in the entrace hall. You know, near the big rose in the floor.
    But where is Jax now? Must I answer for him? Is he at another baseball game? Frere Jaxom, dormez-vous?

    ------------------
    Deo volente, Magiae adero.

  8. #18
    Jaxom 27
    Guest Jaxom 27's Avatar

    Post

    Yes I'm posting a sign in sheet...and yes I was at another ballgame...when I wasn't working... biggrin

    ------------------
    Ponte facto, Caesar transit.

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Look forward to seeing you there. I fly out to Michigan on Wednesday to visit with some friends.

    I'll try and stop by your booth Darth!

    Sorry gang, I won't have a opportunity to make the badges frown


    [This message has been edited by AsIs (edited August 13, 2001).]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Magaie fui. Or in the vernacular, I was at Wizard World. First stop: the Abstract Studio booth, with Terry and Robyn. The booth was busy all day. I meant to tell Terry that S.I.P. is the greatest comic book, that S.I.P. is to me what snacks are to Kixie, but somehow I got tongue-tied and just blurted that I really like Kixie and hope he continues with her. Terry raised his eyebrows as if he'd never expected anyone to like Kixie. What a joker! He said he won't give up on Kixie. Hurray!
    Then I went over to the Moore Creations booth to see the Francine bust.
    Next I saw Rachel Hartman (Amy Unbounded), and Carla Speed MacNeil (Finder). Carla did some cute S.I.P. fan art for Volume 3, #4.
    I also met Jaxom 27, 5 Cats, and Happybunny2. Sorry I missed the other S.T.P.ers. By the time I left, someone had taken down the sign-up sheets.

    ------------------
    Magiae fui.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •